Walkers and Rollators
Many other models available
Freedom Ultralight Rollators
Knee walkers are designed to help those with injuries below the knee. They run on three or four wheels with a cushioned "knee rest" and handle bars resembling a tall tricycle.
Rent or purchase.
UPWalker Walking Aid - Upright Walker
A revolutionary breakthrough in mobility that provides a solution to poor posture, instability and pain from walkers and rollators. It enables users to walk upright in a safe and more secure posture. Upright walker improves mobility and increases independence for seniors, rehab patients, and users with neurological, cardiovascular, pulmonology and other health disorders. It can help reduce pain in wrists, back, and leg joints.
Two-Button Folding Walkers
with 5" Wheels
UPWalker Upright Walker Highlights
- Helps users get back on their feet and regain their independence
- Supportive upright posture walker improves walking posture
- Lightweight 23-pound aluminum frame folds for easy transport
- Comes fully assembled in graphite gray color
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Weight capacity - 300 lbs